Click on the image or link to get what you want.
- For Diesel heaters in general, you may wanna listen to what John has to say at 6:40, about buying a Chinese one on eBay for about £150 instead of getting a brand heater for about £600.
- For Dickinson marine heaters in the UK, go here: https://www.kuranda.co.uk/dickinson-heating-cooking
- For Suburban heaters, see below.
- For Webasto heaters, go here:
(But again, you can find similar ones on eBay now for a lot less.)
- Personally, I love IR heaters. In my experience, they are extremely practical, safe (hard to burn your hands on one of those) and use a lot less electricity than many other types of heater. They give off a very pleasant kind of heat. (I discovered this when I bought a cage heater for a parrot.) Amazon used to have a small 180-Watt wall-mounted panel that was also available in larger sizes, but it’s suddenly disappeared.
The Suburban furnace is part of this van build: